When you are ready to commit to a project as large scale as a bathroom remodel, you obviously want to make sure the project is going to turn out not only beautiful, but functional and efficient as well. You are striving to create a comfortable, warm space that will elevate your whole home’s atmosphere. At Stewart Plumbing, our bathroom remodeling team has the skill and experience to transform your old bathroom into a stylish, personal spa, no matter the size of the room.
Every aspect of your bathroom remodel will benefit from our plumbing expertise. From moving pipe locations to connecting a new toilet, our qualified staff is here to help with the following:
- Design plans for your bathroom.
- Select plumbing fixtures and appliances.
- Determine the location for new plumbing.
- Acquire the proper permits and inspections.
- Install plumbing structure where needed.
- Install showers, tubs, sinks and toilets.
Bathroom Remodeling Features
- Bathtubs: Our plumbers are bathtub installation experts. Whether you’re looking for a soaking tub, a Roman tub (sunken into the floor), a Greek tub (small size and a great space constraint solution) or a custom, built-in tub, we will install it quickly and correctly.
- Showers: Let our bathroom remodeling team install the shower of your dreams. You can go with a traditional shower-and-bath combination or perhaps a more dramatic statement is what you’ve been looking for. No matter how large or small your available space may be, we are guaranteed ton have a shower that will ‘wow’ you. Whether you decide on a space-saving square shower, a rectangular shower, a quadrant shower or a D-shaped shower, our plumbing experts can quickly install it and have you enjoying it in no time.
- Sinks: Ever dream of having multiple sinks in your bathroom? Let our sink specialists make that dream a reality. Sinks come in a vast range of styles and options that can sometimes be overwhelming, but our knowledgeable team is here to will provide you with all the information to help you make the right decision.
- Faucets: If you want your new bathroom to truly be the talk of the neighborhood, choose a unique faucet that is both attractive and functional. Let our expert plumbers help you choose and install a faucet that will not only function perfectly but also tie the entire room together.
Bathroom Remodeling Benefits
Besides making you more comfortable in your home, remodeling your bathroom has many other benefits:
- Increased home value.
- Energy saving appliances.
- Water conserving fixtures.
- Better functioning bathroom fixtures.
- Increased aesthetic value.
An old, dilapidated bathroom can make your whole home seem that way – so call the remodeling experts at Stewart Plumbing and let us turn your dream bathroom into a reality!