5 Signs That a Tankless Water Heater Is Exactly What You Need
- Water Heaters
Are you thinking about installing a new water heater? Then maybe it’s time to replace your old storage tank model with a tankless water heater upgrade. Here’s what you need to know about tankless water heaters — and five signs that it might be the right choice for you!
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
A conventional water heater has a tank that stores hot water, which is delivered to a point of use when needed. When the water supply runs low, the tank has to fill itself and heat the water before it can deliver hot water — until then, it can only send cold water to the faucet.
In contrast, a tankless water heater, or on-demand water heater, doesn’t have a storage tank at all. Instead, the water runs over a heating element when hot water is “requested” at a point of use, such as a shower or hot water faucet. Because it doesn’t store any hot water at all but instead, heats the water on demand, a tankless water heater provides an endless supply of hot water.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for You?
While there are still many people who prefer their conventional models, more and more forward-thinking homeowners are replacing their storage tank water heaters with tankless models. What follows are five signs that a tankless water heater is just what you need:
- You’re tired of not having enough hot water. Some people like cold showers. However, they’re few and far between. Most of us prefer a nice, hot stream of water, regardless of whether that’s when we get up in the morning or after we get home from work. If you’re always stuck with cold water because your household uses a lot of hot water, then an on-demand model is a good choice.
- You want a water heater that will last. While a conventional model lasts approximately 15 years, a tankless water heater has a lifespan of 20 years. So, while the initial investment might be somewhat higher, you’ll definitely get a good return.
- Your energy bills are high. Storing warm water costs energy, so a storage tank water heater costs more to run than a tankless model, which will bring your energy bills down considerably.
- You want to do the right thing for the planet. Because an on-demand model is more energy-efficient, it’s a more environmentally friendly option.
- You want to use the space for something else. A conventional water heater is a large appliance that takes up approximately the same space as a fridge. If you don’t have the space or if you want to use the space for something else, then an on-demand water heater is a better choice as it’s approximately the same size as a desktop computer.
Consult With Stewart Plumbing!
If you’ve come to the conclusion that a tankless water heater is exactly what you need, then make sure to consult with Stewart Plumbing before purchasing one. We can advise you about capacity, brand, model, and other factors that are important to making the right choice. And once your on-demand water heater is installed, you’ll be able to enjoy your investment, as well as hot water and low energy bills, for a long time to come.
From Now Through April, Stewart Plumbing Is Having A Special On Tankless Water Heaters!
Schedule tankless water heater service and take advantage of several offers:
- Trade in allowance of $250 for the “old clunker” of an existing water heater.
- $250 off the standard pricing of a tankless water heater for every customer.
- VIP Customers get and additional $100 off any tankless installation till April 30, 2021.
- Financing Available with monthly Costs as low as $ 126 per month with approved credit.
- Any customer that purchases a Tankless Water heater during the months of February, March and April will be eligible for a $500 Visa Gift Card awarded to one customer per month.