Call Stewart Today!
Providing the Mid-South with 'A Level of Service you Forgot Existed'
Failing to diagnose leaky pipes in your Memphis home or business can have disastrous consequences. Undetected leaks can linger for weeks and months, causing harm to both your property and your wallet. Do not hesitate to call the leak detection specialists at Stewart Plumbing if you experience any of the following pipe leak symptoms:
- Running water sounds when nothing is turned on.
- Irregularly high water bill.
- Foul odors emanating from floors or walls near drains or sewers.
- Water meter reading fluctuations even when you are not using water.
- Wet, spongy, moist or discolored areas where no liquid has been spilled.
- Cracked building foundation, uneven vegetation growth or ground shifts.
- Abnormally warm spots on your floor, especially on concrete slab floors.
Dangers of Undetected Leaks
Whether you haven’t noticed any leaks or you have and are simply willing to soak up a small puddle of water now and then, neglected plumbing leaks can often lead to extreme property damage. Depending on where the leak is located in your home or business, you could face a wide range of problems:
- Structural damage
- Ruined floors and walls
- Furniture damage
Plumbing Leak Detection Solutions
The plumbing that runs throughout your home is often hard to reach – buried in foundations, sealed in walls and running through the ceiling. For many years, the only leak detection and repair solution was to break through the foundations, walls and ceilings. This caused homeowners extreme property damage, stress and was a very costly process. With modern technology, however, we do not need to go on a harmful, ‘search and destroy’ hunt for the source of the leak. Now we are able to see through walls, ceilings and floors to find the leak using cutting edge technology. We use several different types of leak detection equipment including:
- Pipe cameras
- Thermal imaging technology
- Air testing
- Smoke testing
We use only the industry standard in leak detection methods. Our state-of-the-art technology and techniques guarantee we will locate the leak in your plumbing system with minimal disruption or destruction to your home and property.