Call Stewart Today
Providing The Mid-South with 'A Level Of Service You Forgot Existed'
Your sewer main line connects your home to the city’s main sewer line and may require repairs. So when that line becomes clogged, blocked, or otherwise damaged, you’re in for an expensive, unpleasant, and unsanitary headache—unless you bring in the experts, that is! When it comes time for sewer repair, be sure to call Stewart Plumbing as soon as possible. Our team of experienced professionals specializes in resolving sewer repairs efficiently and effectively, ensuring your plumbing system is restored to its optimal condition.
Signs You Need Sewer Repair
Detecting early signs of sewer problems can save you from major inconveniences and expenses. Look out for the following indicators that may suggest the need for sewer repair:
- Foul Odors: Persistent sewer odors inside or outside your property indicate a possible sewer line issue.
- Slow Drains: Multiple drains in your home draining slowly or backing up could be a sign of a clogged or damaged sewer line.
- Gurgling Noises: Unusual gurgling sounds coming from your drains or toilet when you use water may indicate a sewer blockage or damaged pipe.
- Water Backup: Sewage or water backups in toilets, sinks, or other fixtures suggest a significant sewer problem that requires immediate attention.
- Lush Patches or Sinkholes: Unexpectedly lush patches of grass or visible sinkholes in your yard could be caused by underground sewer line leaks.
Reasons You Need Sewer Repair Near Memphis, TN
Sewer line issues can arise due to various factors. In Southaven, MS, and Memphis, TN, some common reasons include:
- Aging Infrastructure: Older sewer systems are more prone to deterioration, leaks, and blockages due to wear and tear over time
- Root Intrusions: Tree roots seeking moisture can infiltrate sewer pipes, causing cracks, blockages, or even pipe collapses.
- Pipe Corrosion: Over time, sewer pipes made of certain materials can corrode, leading to leaks, reduced flow, and eventual failure.
- Clogs and Buildup: Accumulation of grease, debris, and foreign objects can cause severe blockages and hinder proper sewer flow.
- Ground Shifting: Shifting soil and ground movements can cause sewer lines to crack or break, disrupting the system’s functionality.
At Stewart Plumbing, we have the expertise to identify the underlying cause of your sewer issues and provide tailored solutions to address them effectively.
Sewer Repair Services Near Memphis, TN
When you choose Stewart Plumbing for sewer repair in Southaven, MS, and Memphis, TN you can expect exceptional service and quality workmanship. Our comprehensive range of sewer repair services includes:
- Sewer camera inspections
- Sewer repair
- Sewer excavation
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Slip lining
We’ll use a drain camera to identify blockages and determine the cause of restricted flow in your sewer line.. Performing this inspection first can often diagnose the size, location, and nature of the stoppage and can ultimately save you tons of money in the long run. Determining the exact problem will help you cut down on unnecessary repairs or replacements.
Repair and Excavation
The primary reason most sewer main repairs are so difficult and labor-intensive is that they are entirely underground. Your yard or driveway may need to be excavated to even access the sewer main.
In the unfortunate event, your sewer line will require this kind of work, our team will complete the necessary work as fast and inexpensively as possible. And in some cases, the actual repair may require only the replacement of a short length of pipe or the removal of overgrown tree roots.
Slip lining may be an option for your sewer line repair. It’s a trenchless (non-invasive) method of sewer repair by which a new sewer line is installed inside the existing one.
Slip lining is completed by installing a smaller, “carrier pipe” into a larger “host pipe”, grouting the annular space between the two pipes, and sealing the ends. Voila, your mainline will flow like new!
When possible, we rely on trenchless techniques like slip lining to help keep the sewer line repair cost down.
Damaged sewer pipes are a headache that no one wants to deal with. But when it does happen to you, your best bet is to call in the sewer repair experts at Stewart Plumbing!
Frequently Asked Questions: Sewer Repair
What Factors Influence Sewer Repair Costs?
Several factors can influence the cost, including the extent of damage, location of the problem, type of repair, and permit and inspection fees.
What is the Lifespan of Slip Lining?
The lifespan of slip lining can vary depending on several factors, including the condition of the original pipe, the quality of the materials used for slip lining, and the environmental factors in the area. However, on average, slip lining can have a lifespan of 50 years or more.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Sewer Repair?
The coverage for sewer repair through homeowners insurance policies can vary depending on the policy and the circumstance. Homeowners’ insurance policies may cover sewer repairs if the damage is sudden, accidental, or caused by a covered peril. It’s recommended to thoroughly review your homeowner’s insurance policy. If needed, consult with your insurance provider to determine the coverage details for sewer repairs.
Contact Stewart Plumbing for Professional Sewer Repair in Memphis, TN
At Stewart Plumbing, we understand the importance of a properly functioning sewer system for your home or business. With our expertise, we are the trusted choice in Southaven, MS, and Memphis, TN. Don’t let sewer problems escalate into costly and disruptive emergencies. Contact us today for reliable, efficient, and long-lasting sewer repair solutions.