Do You Want To Join Our Team?
Stewart Plumbing is HIRING!
We are Hiring Experienced Plumbers Today! We want to talk to you if you have experience as a Residential or Commercial Plumbing Service Technician. Journeyman License preferred! $2500 retention bonuses are available for qualified candidates.
Technician Pay and Benefit Offering:
- Pay Range – We have plumbers making up to $100,000 a year based on licensing and sales ability!
- Benefits Offered – Vision, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for your Family, Life and Accident Insurance, Retirement Planning, Annual Tool allowances, Uniforms provided, Paid time off for up to 14 days annually
- Training- to move you from a non-licensed status to a Journeyman Level and then to Master Level Plumbing Technician in addition to mastering customer service skills so you can deliver 5-star service to our clients. While working at Stewart Plumbing we will develop a personal pathway to becoming the Superstar you always have wanted to be.
- Top of Line Service Equipment with a Fully Stocked Service Truck– You will have a Rolling Shop on Wheels with all the equipment and inventory at your fingertips. We have simply the best equipment in the industry, second to none in the Mid-south area. You will provide your hand tools and we provide the rest.
- Take Home Truck- for all licensed technicians with a minimum of 3 years documented experience as a plumber.
- Total Benefit Package- All together your employment at Stewart Plumbing will equate to an annual $80 to $100k pay and benefit package* with appropriate experience and your capability as a Service Technician for Bonus earnings. We have bonus plans in place to provide an additional $20K annually on top of your normal technician pay.
- Protecting your “Me / Family Time”- we allow our service techs to have quality family time with a 40 hour work expectation and with an on call requirement of only 1 week every 4 weeks. That will free up 3 weeks per month as an on call service technician.
- Providing long term employment assurance- our team members work day in and day out without the threat of slow seasons or down time. Our customer base and continued reputation has allowed for us to grow our customer base and service team year in and year out. You simply can rest assure that you will have work available year round and no more seasonal layoffs.
- Provide residential plumbing service to our clients with a high level of professionalism that will represent our company slogan to our clients- “A Level of Service They Forgot Existed”
- Troubleshoot and,Detect leak points, repair and replace drain, water and gas lines, unclog drains, install and repair gas and electric water heaters.
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients with multiple options and learn how to help customers make purchase decisions that fit their budgets and desires, all without selling anything a customer doesn’t want or need.
- Follow our safety procedures and company policies that protect the company.
- Develop the ability to provide 5 star customer service offering to your clients.
- Demonstrate a high level professionalism by keeping your truck well stocked, equipment maintained while displaying proper housekeeping so as to impress our clients when you arrive to their home.
Qualifications and Technical Attributes Required:
- A minimum of 3 years documented experience as a plumber with references.
- Ability to work 40 to 50 hours weekly and be on call for emergency service to our VIP clients.
- Ability to handle the physical workload by lifting up to 75 lbs. Be able to climb ladders, crawl under client’s homes and in attic spaces.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to learn quickly and apply our best practices with care and concern for clients needs.
- Build long term relationships with clients and deliver 5-star customer service!
Why Work at Stewart Plumbing?
Stewart Plumbing has been in business since 1993 operating with service excellence! We are family owned and operated and we value all our team members as highly as our clients. We are not owned by any corporation or by a franchise and our team members are more than just a number on a pay check. We would love to hear from you and explore what opportunities we can offer you.
Be sure to apply online and we look forward to considering you as our next team member! Click below to apply today.