Tankless Water Heaters Provide Money Saving Benefits
If you’ve only ever had a traditional-style water heater, then you may be wondering why you should even bother to switch to a tankless type now. Well, wonder no more.
Our team here at Stewart Plumbing feels strongly about the benefits families will receive when they switch to tankless and we want you to be one of those families that get to enjoy them.
Benefits of Switching to a Tankless Water Heater
- Money savings: Tankless systems don’t waste money like traditional systems do. Because tankless units heat water on an “as needed” basis, you are only paying for hot water that’s used – not the estimated use of hot water. Switching from traditional to tankless can save you up to 30% on energy costs each year.
- Longer life: Tankless systems last an estimated five to ten years longer than traditional units.
- No flooding: There is no tank filled up with water, so nothing can become ruptured and leak.
- More hot water: Sick of being the last one to shower and have the water be cold each and every time? That problem can be eased with a tankless water heater. Water heats as it passes over a heating element, so you will always have hot water.
- Environmentally friendly: Electric tankless water heaters don’t produce greenhouse gases so you will be able to use as much water as you want without worrying about harming the environment.
- Space savings: Tankless units can be installed pretty much anywhere, since they are way smaller than traditional tanks. No more bulky, ugly water heaters taking up space.
Tankless water heaters do cost more initially upon installation, but the amount of money you will save over the course of its life outweighs that cost.
At Stewart Plumbing, your home comfort is our number one concern, and we can assure you that you’ll always be comfortable with a tankless water heater. Call us today for more information, or to schedule an appointment!