The benefits of installing a state-of-the-art water softening system in your home go way beyond the simple elimination of hard minerals from your water supply. A new water softener offers real savings in the maintenance and replacement of appliances due to wear and tear caused by hard water. Examples of appliances that benefit from ‘soft water’ include water heaters, dishwashers, showers, and washing machines. Softened water will eventually remove lingering hard water deposits in water heating systems and new installations offer a wide range of benefits including:
1. Protects and preserves your skin. Hard water is extremely irritating to your skin. It can cause itchiness and painful dryness. But with a water softener, you can begin enjoying life with smooth, naturally moisturized skin as a result of a daily dose of soft water!
2. Cleaner-than-ever bathrooms and floors! With soft water, cleaning can be easier than ever. Dirt and grime wash away like a dream! In most cases, a water softener can reduce household cleaning time by nearly 50%! What will you do with all that newfound free time?
3. Big-time savings. Equipping your home with a water softener is solid investment these days. Most new water softeners will fully pay for themselves within 7 to 8 months of installation. And a lifetime of unlimited softened water will ultimately save you an incalculable amount on detergents, heating, and appliance operation costs.
4. Decreased lime scale. Hard water is terrible for your plumbing system. Water softeners will eliminate plumbing headaches such as clogged shower heads, lime scale scum build up on your shower doors and bath tub and disgusting hard water build up in your pipes.
5. Water heater operation cost reduction. With clean, pure water flowing through your water heater because of your new water softening system, you will see savings of up to 20-30% on gas, oil and electricity costs.
The benefits of soft water speak for themselves. Don’t hesitate any longer—contact Stewart Plumbing today to learn more today!