Looking for water heater installation in Memphis? Then you need to take the right steps to ensure you’re receiving the right water heater to keep the whole family happy. All too often, homeowners will rush through the buying process when looking to install a water heater, leaving them with a water heater that is simply not a good fit for their home and unable to meet their hot water demands. If you want to avoid falling into this trap, please take installation into serious consideration before you make a final purchase.
Another mistake made during water heater installation in Memphis is not hiring a licensed professional to do the job, leaving you with a poorly installed water heater that will give you more headaches than hot water. If you want to ensure you’re getting the right water heater installed by a professional, the team at Stewart Plumbing is here to help you out! We can consult with you on model types, tank sizes, installation costs, and more. When you work with us, you’re getting the water heater that’s absolutely perfect!
Water Heater Installation in Memphis: 5 Important Factors
Before you install a water heater, think of the following 5 factors playing into your purchase.
- Water Heater Type: Tankless water heating is becoming a much more popular option for many homeowners due to their improved energy efficiency and longer lifespan. Tankless water heating, however, is three times more expensive to install than conventional water heating, and it’s important to consider storage type based on what you can realistically afford.
- Annual Operating Costs: You also need to consider how much your water heater will cost to operate on an annual basis. Any water heater that rises the costs of energy bills and adds a layer of financial stress to your everyday life is definitely not for you, especially if you’re already in a tight financial situation.
- Determine Tank Size: Having the tank properly sized by a professional will you land a water heater that can meet your home’s heating demands. A rookie water heating contractor may not conduct measurements, so always be sure to ask first!
- Get Details in Writing: Make sure a contractor will give you a clearer sense of the costs on installation, determine if the installer will charge for removing old water heaters, and see if the installer will vent the water heater.
- Conduct Internet Research: Like seemingly anything these days, the Internet is your one true friend for finding the right service company to install your water heater. Look up customer reviews on sites like Yelp! to get a feel for a contractor’s quality of work. Also be sure to check out their website, if applicable.
Contact Stewart Plumbing today if you want water heater installation in Memphis, especially if you’ve considered the 5 factors above!