An Affordable Way to Always Have Clean, Healthy Water
Drinking water is the best way to keep your family healthy and refreshed all year long. But, that will be pretty hard to do if the water coming into your home has a funny taste, or looks anything but appealing to drink. And, why should you have to spend loads of money on bottled water?
The answer is simple: You don’t! With whole house water filtration, you’ll always have clean water to drink, bathe in, and do dishes with. There’s no better way to promote healthy living than with a filtration system.
What Could be Wrong With Your Water?
It’s easy to want to pour a quick glass of water from the tap and be on your way. However, tap water is not always contaminant-free.
- City water: Though city water is clear of all bacteria, to make it so, it’s cleaned with chlorine and other chemicals.
- Well water: Water coming from your wall is often contaminated with bacteria and sediment.
- Hard water: If you have hard water, you are probably noticing that you don’t lather in the shower or that the glasses you drink from have water streaks. That’s all due to the water having excess calcium and magnesium in it.
- Soft water: Soft water is preferred over hard water, but that doesn’t mean it comes out of the tap perfectly. Soft water is often conditioned with sodium.
The best way to ensure your water is clean all of the time is to have a whole house water filter installed by our experts here at Stewart Plumbing.
Benefits of Whole House Water Filtration
While always having safe, clean water to drink is a great feature of water filtration, the reality is that you’ll gain so much more.
- You’ll be able to install a filter on every household faucet so no matter where you are when you need water, you’ll have it!
- You will spend less money on bottled water.
- It will be easier to get your family to drink more water.
- These systems are affordable and environmentally friendly.
Having clean water is essential – so make it happen in your home. Call Stewart Plumbing today to schedule a water filtration installation appointment!