5 Signs That a Tankless Water Heater Is Exactly What You Need
- Water Heaters
Are you thinking about installing a new water heater? Then maybe it’s time to replace your old storage tank model with a tankless water heater in Memphis. Here’s what you need to know about tankless water heaters. Plus, 5 reasons why Stewart Plumbing thinks this is the right move for you.
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
A conventional water heater has a tank that stores hot water, which is delivered to your tap when needed. When the water supply runs low, the tank has to fill itself and heat the water before it can deliver hot water. Until then, it can only send cold water to the faucet.
In contrast, a tankless water heater in Memphis doesn’t have a storage tank at all. Instead, the water runs over a heating element when hot water is requested at your sink or shower. Because it heats the water on demand, a tankless water heater provides an endless supply of hot water. No more waiting for the tank to refill or settling for cold showers.
Is a Tankless Water Heater in Memphis Right for You?
While there are still many people who prefer their conventional models, more homeowners are going with a tankless water heater in Memphis. What follows are five signs that a tankless water heater is just what you need:
- You’re tired of not having enough hot water. Some people like cold showers. However, they’re few and far between. Most of us prefer a hot shower regardless of whether that’s when we get up in the morning or after we get home from work. If you’re always stuck with a cold shower after 1 or 2 family members go, then a tankless model is your solution.
- You want a water heater that will last. While a conventional model lasts approximately 15 years, a tankless water heater has a lifespan of 20 years. So, while the initial investment might be somewhat higher, you’ll definitely get a good return.
- Your energy bills are high. Storing warm water costs energy. A storage tank water heater costs more to run than a tankless model, which will bring your energy bills down considerably. You will only pay to heat the water once- no more waste!
- You want to do the right thing for the planet. Because an on-demand model only heats water once, it uses less energy. This means less fuel consumption which is better for our environment.
- You want to use the space for something else. A conventional water heater is a large appliance that takes up approximately the same space as a fridge. This means lost storage space in your basement or utility room. If you get a tankless model, it will hang right on your wall. This saves you space and gives you more room to store items.
Consult With Stewart Plumbing
If you’ve come to the conclusion that a tankless water heater in Memphis is exactly what you need, then make the call to Stewart Plumbing We can advise you about capacity, brand, and model so that you get the right water heater for your family. Once you make the switch to a tankless water heater, you can enjoy endless hot water for years to come!